Formal Education, Coaching Experience and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Georgia State University
Currently pursuing an MBA in Industrial Organizational Psychology. This degree is dubbed an "MBA on steroids" it encompasses studies in Business Process, Human Resource Initiatives, and Human Behavioral Psychology.
Diane carries a 4.0 GPA and is scheduled to complete her studies in March 2013, at which time she will have earned the title of Behavioral Scientist.
Diane's coaching experience includes 19 years in human resources and for the past six years in her own coaching business. Coaching clients range from front line workers, to managers, executives and CEOs. Industries include finance, consulting, hospitality, printing, medical, sales, education, media and the trades.
- Registered Corporate Coach (RCC)
- Leaders Coaching Leaders Coach (LCL) and facilitator
- Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA) (DISC Certified)
- Certified Values Analyst (CPVA)
- Personal Talent and Skills Inventory (PTSI)
- Certified TriMetrix (CPTA)